Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brigham City Temple

I had the opportunity to attend a preview tour of the new Brigham City Temple last night. My work was the firm that did the lighting design for the temple, and as such we received a number of tickets to tour the temple prior to the official open house beginning. The grounds are quite pretty, and the temple itself is beautiful. There is most definitely a peach blossom theme throughout the interior and exterior of the temple.

After the tour there were some refreshments, and then we went to get some ice cream at a local shop. We waited forever because they were understaffed and overworked. I was not the only one who had the idea to go get ice cream after the tour. They told us that they were planning to have some 1,600 people per hour during the open house, so I am glad that I went through when I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment