Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, Thanksgiving has now come and gone this year. Time continues to move at warp speed, and Christmas is looming. I spent Thanksgiving at Sally and Bryce's house this year. They cleaned out the bedroom downstairs that they have been using as a storage room since they moved in. They bought a bed frame that we put together on Black Friday, and stole a mattress from mom and dad's house that is currently not being used.

Speaking of Black Friday, I did go out and spend more money this year. I decided to buy a new TV and a subwoofer for my entertainment center. I spent far too long at Best Buy, and the crowds were ridiculous.

Thanksgiving morning I finished putting up my Christmas lights. I have kind of been doing them the hard way for the last two years, so I cut them in a couple of places and added plug and receptacle ends to make them easier to install. I also cleaned out the garage. It had a whole bunch of grass and leaves in it. Now I shouldn't have to do anything with it until the spring or summer.

Thanksgiving Day Kip and I went to see the movie Red Dawn. It was good, but slightly disturbing. I never did see the original one and the whole premise is a bit freaky. Then yesterday a whole bunch of us went to see Wreck-it-Ralph. It was me, Sally's family (minus Jane but plus Zack), Christy's family (minus Ryan but plus Keylee), and Justin's family. The movie was fun!!

Well, that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for spraying your blog. It was good to hear what's going on in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spraying your blog? I didn't know you could do that!

    ReplyDelete